Join Us For A Moonlight Ski
Friday, February 7th, 2020
Time: 6:00 – 9:00pm
Venue: Lower Pavilion, 500 Monora Park Drive, Mono
RSVP here to help with our planning
Ski at your leisure under the full moon and trail lights and/or take part in the “Pass the Torch” ceremony starting at 7:15 outside the lower pavilion. There will be cider, marshmallows, and treats at the fire pit, care of M&M Food Market. There will also be coffee, tea, and treats in the pavilion.
- Membership has its rewards. Members ski free!
- Visitor trail fees for $15.00
- Ski rentals $10.00
- Pavilion and washrooms will be open between 6:00 and 9:00 pm
- Get an update on the Maintenance and Operations Building Project.
Together, let’s build the foundation for the Club’s next 35 years! Let’s acknowledge our past and build for the future. We are building a Maintenance and Operations Building! We have an Ontario Trillium grant for $78 600. The Club needs to raise $71 400 to complete the $150 000 build.
Pass the Torch Event Details
- 7:15 – Welcome to Mono Nordic Ski Club Members and visitors outside at the Lower Pavilion.Thank past founding members for their vision and dedication over the last 35 years.
- 7:20 – Long time and Senior Volunteer Members pass a torch to a member of the younger generation.
- Torch carriers exit the area by skiing the upper teaching area, down the hill and then across the causeway, around the lower red trail and back to the lower parking lot.
- Find a spot along the lower red trail (stand in the classic tracks) to watch the Torch Carriers as they travel the trail or meet them in the lower parking lot where they will outline the perimeter of the new Maintenance and Operations Building.