Just a reminder that if you want to race in the O cup races this year, you will need a racing license.

You’ll need the following information.

Coach: John Ahokas

NCCP Level: One

NCCP # 452131  (online it may be needed to be input as CC452131)

Club Official : Ron Jasiuk

To fill out the license application, go to the Cross Country Canada website.  Go to the ‘Racing/Events’ link and click  ‘License Applications’.

Or just click this link:  http://www.cccski.com/main.asp?cmd=doc&ID=669&lan=0

Follow the instructions using the above information.