- There is no cost to put equipment into the ski swap; however; 15% of sale proceeds will be kept by the Mono Nordic Ski Club.
- All sales transactions will be managed by Mono Nordic Ski Club. Sellers will receive payment via cheque issued by the Mono Nordic Ski Club.
- Equipment drop-off begins at 8:00 am. Equipment must be dropped off and priced no later than 9:30 am Sunday November 19th. No exceptions.
- Unsold items not picked up by 12:00 pm on Sunday November 19th will be considered a donation to Mono Nordic Ski Club.
- The Club reserves the right to refuse equipment which is deemed unsafe or unusable (no alpine equipment please).
- Please have all equipment tied and/or taped together for ease of handling.
- Ski Swap doors will open for purchases promptly at 9:00 am, November 19th, 2017.
(Pre-sales are not available.)
- Mono Nordic Ski Team members will be available to assist with equipment selection.
- Sales transactions can occur via cash or cheque. Buyers, please make cheques payable to Mono Nordic Ski Club. Payment to occur at the time of transaction. CASH or CHEQUE ONLY
- All sales are final.