Feb 21 The good news is that we still have a good base. It is hard packed so I expect it will make it through the next few warm days. I am not going to groom until we are expecting new snow so that we hold the base as long as possible. You will still be able to ski when the snow has had a few hours above freezing. I’ll update this when conditions change. Ross

Comments are closed.